In this article we are going to setup Feedback Widget for websites created in WordPress. It gives your visitors tool to leave you feedback, ask a question or request a feature.
NativeForms.com allows you to build beautiful forms, surveys and polls on all platforms simultaneously.
Our widget will look like this:
And after expanding it:
The whole process is very easy and takes around 5 min to setup.
So let’s go! :D
- Login to your WordPress admin panel.
2. If you haven’t already, install Header and Footer Scripts plugin and open it.
3. Login to your NativeForms account.
4. Go to Widget configuration and copy your installation script.
5. Paste this script in Scripts in header section of WordPress plugin.
6. Click “Save settings” button and reload your website.
7. Thats’ all. Enjoy NativeForms Widget in your WordPress website 🎉